Eyebrow Microblading San Antonio
The most advanced procedure in permanent eyebrows is now available in San Antonio, 3D! The best eyebrow microblading San Antonio has to offer! Permanent eyebrow makeup allows you to take back your time from brow pencils and have the perfect brow look at all times, without daily effort. Our semi-permanent eyebrow makeup treatment is revolutionary. Using only high quality soft touch brand pigments. Call us. (210)446-0903 or..
Microblading Initial Set – $365
Using a technique known as 3D Eyebrow Microblading or individual hair stroke eyebrows, we create your brow strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking results; perfectly filled-in, and balanced hair stroke eyebrows. The shape and color is custom-made to your facial structure and preference. The microblade eyebrow shape and color is customized to your facial structure and preference. Results may last up to two years.
Eyebrow Tattoo Removal– $150.00 each session.
Most can be removed in one session, if multiple sessions needed they are done 10 days apart. The sessions needed will be based on depth and pigment used on original tattoo. Faded out tattoo eyebrows usually can be done in one session. If any spa that provides eyebrow microblading san antonio tries to tell you your brows can’t be bleached. Call us for a second opinion.
What Is 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrows?
Microblading is a manual ” by hand” method of tattooing permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking single hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
How long does 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrows last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 18-24 months.
Is 3D Eyebrow Microblading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an topical numbing agent applied to keep this to a minimum.
How does 3D Eyebrow Microblading San Antonio work?
The pigment is applied with a specific tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles or blade type according to technique and skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural eyebrow look is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction.
How long does the service take?
The appointment should take about two hours.
Are there pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for eyebrow microblading?
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 2 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You’ve recently had Botox or Filler treatment (must wait 2 weeks)
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait at least 5 days after completed peel)
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my service?
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or energy drinks the day of treatment.
- Do not take omega 3 (fish oil) 3 days prior to service
- Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, laser or any intense treatments two weeks before treatment.
- Shower and fix hair as needed. Avoid cosmetics or products on forehead (brow area).
What can I expect during my service?
Here’s a quick rundown of a typical eyebrow microblading service provided by a Lavender Falls Face and Body Spa artist:
- Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
- The artist will draw shape of Microblading Eyebrow based on measurements and lining out eyebrows perfectly to compliment your unique shape face and size. You will approve brow shape.
- Next, you and the artist will choose the perfect Soft touch Eyebrow color.
- A numbing cream is applied and will take 20-30 minutes
- Initial strokes are started, then any additional anesthetic/number is applied to remove any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, pigment is rubbed into strokes to absorb into the skin.
- Once complete, the artist wipes the area clean.
- The pigment strokes may be repeated 3 times to make sure all areas are covered.
- After the service, the artist will apply an antiseptic ointment that will remain on skin for several hours.
Is there any after-procedure care?
Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing
• During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
What happens during a touch up?
A touch up is recommended 3 weeks after initial treatment to give a perfect, flawless look.. During a touch-up the artist will fill in any missing hairs, even up any symmetry, make hairs longer. We want you to have the best results, because you deserve the best eyebrow microblading San Antonio has to offer!
What’s the 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrow healing process like?
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 3 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended 3-6 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually(Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin). Some swelling is normal.
It is normal for the symmetry to visually (uneven brows) to appear to be a bit off. This is caused from swelling and may distort what actual healed Microbladed Eyebrows will look like. If any Symmetry or unevenness after 3 week heal time, it will be corrected at touch-up. Under NO circumstances will we make any corrections/modifications to the brows until 3 weeks after full healing has completed. Any changes prior to eyebrows being healed can alter and compromise the end result of the microbladed Eyebrows.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the the lightest tones days 5-12 because the pigment is absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin, later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows. Courtesy of Lavender Falls Face and Body Spa Eyebrow Microblading spa that aficionados are raving about.
Throw away those brow pencils! Call now for the best eyebrow microblading San Antonio has to offer.. 210-446-0903
Thank you for the opportunity to inform you about the best permanent eyebrow microblading San Antonio has to offer.
Interested in eyelash extensions? Read Eyelash Extensions San Antonio Novalash Challenge, Novalash Eyelash Extensions Last 2x Longer.