If you’re looking for the best scalp micropigmentation San Antonio has to offer..
Lavender Falls Face & Body Spa is here to help. Here are some quick tips for your quest for a smooth and professional scalp micropigmentation San Antonio (location) experience. Call us for more info or to schedule an appointment at 210-446-0903
Scalp Micropigmentation: Free Consult
Hair line or crown 1200-2500
Standard procedure- 1500-4500
Pricing is per sq. inch
Is SMP Scalp Micropigmentation safe?
When SMP scalp micropigmentation is done by certified and experienced aesthetician it’s perfectly safe. All the instruments are single use, disposable and sterile. Gloves must be worn and a topical anesthetic can be used by an aesthetician. Some small areas can be completed in a single session, although it’s best to be conservative and schedule multiple sessions for larger area.
Here are 3 Quick tips @ choosing the best scalp micropigmentation San Antonio has to offer you..
- If you have already decided on micropigment color great! If not the color should be nailed down. Review the pigment colors with your aesthetician and see them on your skin with a mirror. This is best done in natural light. In other words sunlight! So don’t just look at your scalp micropigmentation color under a fluorescent or incandescent light. Make sure some natural light is involved when you’re reviewing the final color choice for your scalp micropigmentation.
- Decide on placements, hairlines etc... A basic idea will be incredibly helpful in placing your scalp micro-pigmentation in the right areas. You should have a general idea of where you would like to see micro-pigment applied. Whether it’s on a receding hairline or if you have a bald spots at the crown of your head. You will likely have this already thought out in your head. However being able to communicate effectively there are three general areas that we typically see scalp micro-pigmentation on.
- Crown – male pattern baldness “the top of your head”
- Hairline – the desired hairline above your forehead.
- Part – if you part your hair on one side.
- General density increase – spot treatments.
3. Follow the scalp micropigmentation aftercare instructions.
You do not want the pigment to be washed out by any chemicals or soaps, so do not use any soap, shampoo or other product on the areas where you had scalp micropigmentation. Depending on your skin type your aesthetician will advise you on exactly what to do if you have oily, dry or scaly skin. You will receive aftercare instructions that are written down for you.
We hope that these three quick tips have helped you along your journey to finding the best scalp micropigmentation San Antonio has to offer. We’d be happy to help you and hope you enjoyed. If you’d like to enjoy talking or learning more about scalp micro-pigmentation you could contact us at 210-446-0903.
If you’re interested in men’s skincare, browse some of our other men’s spa services
We are located at 19239 Stone Oak Pkwy #201, San Antonio, TX 78258
Submit your review
Paige did an amazing job on my eyebrows with the microblading. I have a thick eyebrow line but it was originally very thin looking. Now my eyebrows look naturally full and GREAT!
Submit your review