· ■ Accutane with the last year
·Allergies -I am not allergic to any of the ingredients in the prescribed treatment.
·Sunburn or Sun Exposure- 1 week prior to treatment.
· Recent Laser Treatments or Chemical Peels
·No skin thinning products, abrasive scrubs or strong exfoliants – 3 days prior to and post treatment.
(Retin-A, Renova, Differin (Adapalene 0.1%), Tazorac or any product containing Retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid)
·Any products containing AHA or BHA, or benzyl peroxide or any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating – 3 days prior to treatment.
·Chemotherapy or radiation therapy
· Women: Notify your aesthetician if you are currently on your menstrual cycle or due to start in the next two days.
*Notify your aesthetician of any medical conditions & medications (Current & within the last 90 days).
Post Treatment Acknowledgement
· It is best to avoid all active skincare products in the waxed area for 24-48 hours
· It is best to avoid sun exposure or overheating the area.
· Sun protection of at least broad spectrum SPF 30 is recommended.