Microblading Initial Set – $365 Call 210-446-0903
The most advanced procedure in permanent eyebrows is now available in San Antonio, 3D Eyebrow microblading! Permanent eyebrow makeup allows you to take back your time from brow pencils and have the perfect brow look at all times, without the daily effort. Our semi-permanent eyebrow makeup treatment is revolutionary. Using only high quality soft touch brand pigments.
Microblading Initial Set – $365
Using a technique known as 3D Eyebrow Microblading or individual hair stroke eyebrows, we create your brow strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking 3D or 6D like results; perfectly filled-in, and balanced eyebrows. The 3D eyebrow shape and color is custom-made to your facial structure and preference. Results will last for up to two years.
Eyebrow Tattoo Removal– $150.00 each session. Treatments are 10 days apart and the average required are 3. Sessions needed may vary depending on the depth of the tattoo.
What Is 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrows?
Microblading is a manual “hand” method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
How long does 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrows last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 18-24 months.
Is the 3D Eyebrow Microblading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an topical anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum.
How does it work?
The pigment is applied with a specific tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles and the blade type according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction.
How long does the service take?
The appointment should take about two hours + numbing time.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for 3D Eyebrow Microblading San Antonio spa visitors should know about?
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 2 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You’ve recently had Botox or Filler treatment (must wait 2 weeks)
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait at least 5 days after completed peel)
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my service?
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega-3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need. Avoid getting products on the skin (brow area)
What can I expect during my service?
Here’s a quick rundown of a typical service provided by a Lavender Falls Face and Body Spa artist:
- First, the artist will need to do a patch test on the skin prior to the procedure.
- Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
- The artist then draws on the eyebrow shape by measuring and lining out eyebrows perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size.
- Next,you and the artist chooses the perfect Brow color.
- A numbing agent is applied and will take 20- 30 min.
- Initial strokes are placed, then an additional anesthetic/number is applied to reduce any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, a pigment is rubbed in to absorb into the skin.
- Once that’s finished, the artist wipes the area clean
- The pigment stroke may be repeated 3 times to make sure all areas are covered.
- After the service, the artist will apply an antiseptic ointment that will remain on the skin for several hours
Is there any after-procedure care?
Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing
• During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
What happens during a touch up?
A touch up is recommended 3 weeks after initial treatment. During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hairs, add or make hairs longer or just achieve a darker color. We want you to have the best results, because you deserve the best 3D eyebrow microblading San Antonio has to offer!
What’s the 3D Eyebrow Microblading or 3D Eyebrow healing process like?
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 3-4 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended at least 4 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark.This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually (do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin). Some swelling is normal.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the lightest tones during days 5-12 because the color is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. Later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows. Courtesy of the 3d Eyebrow microblading San Antonio spa aficionados are raving about.
Throw away those brow pencils! Call now. 210-446-0903